Meiko UK is delighted to announce it is shortlisted for the 2023 Footprint Awards, which honour the achievements of companies in the area of sustainability and responsible business practice in the out-of-home sector.
Footprint Awards are the only initiative of this kind for catering suppliers, and Meiko is shortlisted in the Sustainable Catering Equipment Manufacturer category.
Winners will be announced at the Footprint Awards Dinner on Thursday, 8th June 2023, at The Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) in Portland Place, London W1.
These awards are open to organisations at every stage in the food supply chain, from growers, producers, manufacturers and distributors to all hospitality and food service operators in both public and private sectors, their suppliers and other stakeholders such as NGOs and specialist support services. More information: https://www.foodservicefootprint.com/footprint-awards-2023-shortlist-announced/
SUSTAINABILITY PLUS WITH MEIKO:
- Stay up to date and get the best training with the MEIKO Academy.
- Let us plan out your warewashing process in full for economy, hygiene and ease of use.
- Wash reusable dishware with resource efficiency using our economic and long-lasting warewashing technology.
- Shrink your ecological footprint with lower water and energy consumption and reduced CO2 emissions.
- Get MEIKO ACTIVE chemical products to boost sustainability for any washware.
- Download our Free reports: Cutting Carbon in the Commercial Kitchen, Designed with Waste in Mind, Why care about water?
- Benefit from economical and hygienic food waste management with MEIKO GREEN.
- Love your environment and minimise chemical product dosing.